Luftwaffe ROAG estate to Alfred Wagner Kampfgeschwader 100. Large estate to Unfz. Wagner who served most of his missions on a HE 111 with the Kampfgeschwader 100. Wagner was KIA on 03.08.1942.
1. Cased early Deumer ROAG in matching case and named to Alfred Wagner on the wreath. Remains in very good condition, with some wear to the case. Button has rusted to the point is not moving properly. Comes with Zweitschrift award document.
2. Both silver and bronze bomber clasp, the bronze example showing little to no wear and being cased. The silver example is patinated. Case of the bronze one has the button in functioning condition but shows some rust as well.
3. Ost medal and Beobachterabzeichen ring.
4. Award document Ek2, Ek1,ROAG, FFS Bronze, FFS Silver and posthumous awarded Ost medal and Krim shield document.
5. Couple 100 pictures, some are heer and might be family related. But includes many RAD and Luftwaffe. Pictures show only a large part of all the photos present.
6. Couple booklets, family documents and letters to his family. Also includes the letters sent to the family about him no returning from the flight that took off on the 2nd of August 1942.
7. Includes his flight book with over 60 combat missions and many more training missions, some with different planes but mostly with the Heinkel 111 bomber. Has a diary with a sort summary on most combat mission present. Lots of interesting information to be found there.
8. The Iron cross First class, FFS Gold and post war Krim shield were added at some point in time. As Alfred never earned the FFS Gold and the well worn broken Ek1 did not match the few days he we eligible to wear the award, before he never returned from the night flight. I have removed these three items from the estate.
Interesting KIA Luftwaffe bomber set, with nearly everything there. The Soldbuch almost always missing with KIA sets. Still needs some research and more information on his units deployment can be found here: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampfgeschwader_100 and https://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Gliederungen/Kampfgeschwader/KG100.htm
Out of stock