Estate Heeres-Pionier-Bataillon 659
Estate of Pionier Fahnenjunker-Feldwebel Karl Klein 1./Heeres-Pionier-Bataillon 659 (mot) in untouched condition.
The estate consists of:
1. GAB award document 6.12.44 with RK ball hinge GAB in worn condition.
2. Ek2 award document 10.11.44 with K&Q Ek2 + Packet. The Ek2 remains in good top condition and the packet as a small tear on the back.
3. Wound badge in black award document variant dated 12.10.44 and comes with magnetic wound badge in worn condition.
4. Officer bullion breast eagle
5. List of assault days
6. HJ ID, some POW letters, sport award booklets and Arbeitsbuch.
7. Klein his Wehrpass that was filled in nicely over the years.
Karl Klein joined the Wehrmacht in 1938 and was on duty till the end of the war. Klein was with the Heeres-Pionier-Bataillon 659 and was involved in the campaign in France, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Crete, uprising in Serbia-Croatia and fortifying this area. Klein his unit spent some time on the Crete to remove explosives and forty the defensives after it was taken. The unit stayed in the southern area till the end of the war and Klein got many promotions and some schooling during the years. Klein got is award during the battles to relieve the 21 mountain division in the Balkans and the 22 luftlande-Division was successful in doing so.
Interesting 22 infantry division in truly untouched condition. In can guarantee that the badges where always with this set given the source this was acquired from.
Klein was one of the lucky ones making it to US/British lines after retreating from the Balkans.
Out of stock